About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, March 26, 2015

My good fwiend and neighbur Blue

Dis is my good fwiend ands neighbur Blue. She libes on a small farm just ups da woad. She pwotects othur furry animpals such as a Pig, 4 Horses, lots ob Chikins, Long Horn Bulls ands a Cow wiffs a baby and hur Mom and Dad tu. She's a membur ob da #ZombieSquad just likes me buts she don'ts habes da enternet and pup computur tu goze on all da time tu post hur pawtrols. She still pawtrols like a good Zombie Squad membur...RRRrrrraaaaAAA!

Dis is Blue and hur gang ob brovers ands sisturs on da farm. Blue's da 3rd one frum da left...da shortest one dere is in da picture.

I goes and visits Blue all da time ands we horse awound like twu pups sometimes. Da ober day dough she got pissed ands nipped at me cuz I smelleded hur butt! Well yu do dat tu don'ts yu or am I da only one dat does dis? Hoomens don'ts sniff butts..*rolls eyes*..thant God dey don'ts.  Culd yu just see a Hoomen goin up tu anober Hoomen ands sniff dere but tu see who dey are ands where dey been ands all dat kinds ob stuff we gets frum sniffin butts? Baa ha ha! 

Anyways.....where was I?...I knows....I goes up tu visits Blue all da time wiffs my Papa cuz my Mom don'ts lets me twavel up dere by myself don'ts yu know....When we goes ups tu Blue's me ands Papa wide da ATV ands sometimes we goes in his twuck...When we's wides da ATV I gets tu sett up in da middle all by myself, well Papa's dere tu cuz I don'ts habe a license tu dribe a ATV yet...Anyway (Hey I sayed dis before!)....we goes ups on da ATV da most ands Papa dwives weal slow so I won'ts fall off ands skin my knees....I do weally good at widing da ATV wiffs him....Maybe Mom will lets me gets my license tu dwive an ATV..whut du yu fink? If I am sweet likes I always am she'll do it fur me....Maaaaaa...hey Maaaaaa...Ma! Can I gets my license tu dwive da ATV frum da Motur vehical place? *wispering* I'll weally suck ups tu hur...pwetty please Mom wiffs a doggie tweat on tops? *smiling* She said dat it wuld be otay..den I can dwive ups tu see Blue all by myself whens I wants tu..what am I saying...when my Mom lets me...dat's a bettur way tu say it!


Dis is da END ob my story abouts my fwiend Blue!


DA END!


Frum yur fwiend Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie....da....wait fur it....wait....wait....DA WuNdEr WeStIe! See yu on da flips flops!


Bye bye!

6 comments:

  1. Fanks fur introducin' us to Blue.. she looks like a good buddy to hunt zombiez wiff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yur welcome Finley! She's gweat tu hunt Zombies wiffs fur sure!

      Delete
  2. I bet ya'd be pawsome at drivin da ATV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pwetty good if I don'ts say so myself! Baa ha ha!

      Delete
  3. We bet Blue has lots of fun on the farm with so many siblings!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's haben fun all da time Murphy and Stanley...Wish I hads more siblings tu hurd awounds buts I'd pwobably chases dem all ober ands gets da red ass!

      Delete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!