About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Trickin Mom as a pup

This be me whens I was a lil pup... Mom wuld let me outs in tha frunt yard tu go pee. I dids purty guud ands didn'ts try tu get outs of tha yard. Thens one day Mom let me outs ands I crawleded under tha fence ands tuuks off all by myself! 

I runded tu tha neighburs field ands began tu runs arund likes lil pups du. Mom got a lil upsets wiffs me that dae cuz whens she calleded tu me tu come bact I dids not minded hur at all!

 I playeded a game wiffs hur ands when she wuld gets close tu me I wuld run offs! 

Finally she trickeded me and she caught me thens tuuk me's intu tha house. She didn'ts spank me justs give me a lecture...After that'd she starteded teachin me hows to be on a leash ands I neber rans away frum her agains !!

 I still sumtimes dun'ts listan tu hur when she calls. But whens she shows me tha tookie she has fur me I come a runnin tu her..me buts I du nows cuz when she calls me she shows me tha tookie she has fur me if I comes tu her right away!






Tha ends!
Yur friend Frisbee Bradley, buts yu's can calls me Goobie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!