About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dinner time





It b dinar time! Boy am I ever hungrys!


I is gettin in tu it! It'd b so yummy...I is kinda messy when I eats...


Me after dinner lickin my chops! Thants Mom! Anober great dinner!
 




After dinner Mom tuk us outside..I wents on tha luk out fur any cats in our field....


I left my post ands went tu investigates sompin I thought I seen...What tha heck is dat in Mom's flowers? Oh...onlys Mr. Kitty...back inside tha house wiffs Mom and sissy....



After we wents in I needed tu take a nap....zzzzzz


Tha ends!

Yur fwriend Frisbee Bradley...tha WuNdEr WeStIe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!