About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My sissy Pickie Bradley

My sissy eatin dinar. She were hungry tu!





Sissy bein camra shy! She dun'ta like tha camera!


Here b sissy by ole pump house in tha field where we goes fur walks evary day wiffs Mom!


Here b sissy headed fur home!



Camera shy agains! She neber luks ats tha camera when I takes hur piture!


Wells hots dogs! She finally lukin ats tha camera whens I snapped tha picture!




Me...Frisbee wiffs sissy ins field wheres we goes fur walks wiffs Mom.


This is sissy a while backs when I were a puppy.

This b my sissy and I luvs hur alots!

Tha ends!

Yur fwriend Frisbee Bradley....tha WuNdEr WeStIe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!