About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hey hey hey.....lookie whut I gotted frum my Mom!

Hi ya eberyone! Hopes yu is haben a wonderful day tuday! It's almost da weekend tu! Just lookie ats me...da Friz....My Mom gotted me dis yesturday.  I can use dis on Zombie pawtrols awounds da neighburhood...I culd maybes eben dwive it intu Grammy's in town tu! No woom fur Mom dough....Aint's it pwetty cool! Watches out Gofer, Rattcoons and Zombies cuz Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie da WuNdEr WeStIe is comen tu gets yu!  Please no autographs wight now..Baa ha ha! #ZombieSquad rules!



2 comments:

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!