About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I wished upon a star

Me, Mom ands sissy Pickie sayed a bwight star in da Northurn sky last nite. Mom explained da Northurn star tu us ands she sayed we culd make a wish...Wish upon a star she sayed...So dis is our wish fur da wurld ands my furry fwiends outs in da wurld.
 
Dear God,
 
Mom sayed I culd makes a wish upon dis star ands dat yu culd heawe it, frum us tu yu fur da wurld.
 
We wish da wurld wuld be a bettar place fur hoomens ands our furry fwiends.
 
We wishes dat all ob my furry fwiends outs dere hads a furever home likes me and sissy du..dat dere is no more needs fur da places dat animipals wiffshouts homes habe tu go tu cuz no one wants dem.
 
We wishes dere was no more abuse ob our furry fwiends ands dat everyone, Hoomens ands animpals wuld libes side by side giben each obher whut da furry fwiends needs ands gibes tu Hoomens ands dis is:
 
 
Love
Caren
Joy
ands wespect
 
God is dis tu much tu ask for?
 
Dear God dere are so many mean Hoomens in da wurld dat abuses my furry animipals ands I wishes it wuld stop.
 
 
God please keep my furry fwiends wiffouts fureber homes in yur arms at nite. Keep da ones dat don'ts habes any shelturs warm, da ones wiffsouts any food or watur keeps dere tummys full ands wiffsouts hunger ands most ob all God keep dem in yur arms so dat dey know da feelen ob someone luving dem fureber..
 
Amen
 
Frum Frisbee Bradley, sissy Pickie ands Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!