About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tha neighburs noize

Hi....Frisbee tha WuNdEr WeStIe here wiffs yu's. I's wunted tu tells yu abouts my abventure this morning wiffs Mom and sissy.

It started outs tu be a normal mornin. Mom wanted tu opens tha diningrume window fur some freshest air cuz it was warm already. 

She hads tu close it cuz there was a lot ob noize outside, so she dids ands said tu me.."Frisbee...I'm not goin tu listens tu all that noize outs there." I saids.."Fine Mom..goes aheads ands close tha window...it'd be otay." I thought tu myself, "Self...what is tha neighbur doin tu create such a louds noize?"

I kept on hearin tha noize ands it didn'ts stopped fur a long time it seemed like, but finally it did stopped.

I luked ats Mom ands she said, "Comes ons gurls lets goes fur a walk now", ands away we's wents tu tha neighburs field...

Nows tha strange part begins..........

We went outs tha frunt door tu tha gate ontu tha road tu goes fur our walk wiffs Mom.


 Me ands my sissy were minding our own buziness, justs walkin ups tha road whens we's both saw sompin strange in's tha bushes. 

I seen it firstest...somepin caughts my eye...Oh it's only a little burd..."It's otay sissy" I saids tu hur ands we kepts on walkin ups tha road.


 I culd smells sompin in's tha air ands I needed tu inbestigate it! I saids tu sissy, "What is that smell...du yu smells it?" She didn't smells anbthing buts I culd smell somepin ands tha smell lead me's tu tha neighburs bush....I smelleded and smelleded but's culdn'ts quites figures it outs...eben sissy cames wiffs me's and starteded sniffin tha bush...Hur smeller don'ts wurks tu gud cuze she b's ole nows....

 I next wents tuwards tha neighburs gate, still smellin sompine in tha air..Sissy was laggin behinds..I is a brave Westie so I tuk tha lead ands went furst.


I kepts on walkin and sniffin ands I still couldn'ts figure out what tha smell was.


I kept walking up tha road by the neighburs fence and found it! Tha smell was of freshly digged holes by tha neighburs fence. I said,"Maaa...I knows where tha noise camed frum this mornin." Mom tolds me tha neighbur had her trees dugged up this morning. Thus this ends the mystry of the neighburs noise.




It was time tu go backs home fur a cookie so off I wents.



In tha frunt gate I wents...ending my adventure and mystry fur tha mornin!




Tha ends!


Yur friend Frisbee Bradley...tha WuNdEr WeStIe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!