About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sissy Pickie cwossed ober tu Rainbow Bridge 11/14/15

It is wiffhs a heavy heavy heart dat I tell yu my dear fwiends ob our loss....

My sweet sissy Pickie cwossed ober tu Rainbow Bridge on 11/14/15 at da Vets office

Me and my Mom misses hur so terribly much it hurts inside and I don't know ifen dis will eber goes away....dey say wiffhs time it du but how much time? Me and my Mom fhinks a lot ob time......

My sissy was my big sissy and when I was a puppy and came tu libes wiffh hur Mom Papa and Mr Kitty she pwotected me frum da mean fhings....I didn't know whu dis big dog was at furst den my Mom eggsplained tu me dat dis big dog was my sissy Pickie and she's here tu pwotect yu watch out ober yu and teach yu fhings

As I grew up intu a young lady my sissy was getten older and slowen down a lot...it was now my time tu pwotect hur watch ober hur and luvs hur wiffhs all ob my heart.....

Towards da end ob hur life when she turned 19 she culdn't getted up on da bed or up on da sofa she layed, (very happily) on hur BB hur pillow and she slept a lot all day and all nite until we wents tu bed wiffhs our Mom.....

I luvs my sissy very very much and me and my Mom will miss hur terribly...my Mom sayed "A piece ob me is gone...a piece ob my heart is gone wiffhs da loss ob my sweet sweet Pickie."

I was vewy upset when my sissy COTRB on Saturday last weekend and I wuldn't eat at all I just missed sissy so vewy vewy much I guesses it was nerves, (whuteber dey are)....

My Mom became very concerned bouts me and knowed I was vewy sad cuz sissy wents away...she picked me up in her arms and talked tu me softly and sayed..."Oh my lil Frisbee I know yu are missen yur sissy so vewy vewy much I am tuu but yu see yur sissy was called by God tu go up tu Rainbow Bridge and be's wiffhs him and ovar fur pals dere likes Bonnie da Westie and our horse Lil Joe...don'ts feel sad lil Frisbee cuz Rainbow Bridge is a bootiful safe place fur yur sissy tu waits fur us tu we unite once again Rainbow Bridge has bootiful wolling meadows bootiful babbling brooks bootiful mountains bootiful flowers bootiful waterfalls and bootiful Rainbows dere so yu see it's a bootiful place and she waits dere fur us playen likes a young puppy again in hur new body...no more pain...no more aches...no more health pwoblems none she's in a bootiful new body twuly she is sweetheart so don't feel sad...Don't feel sad my lil Frisbee cauze yur sissy will always be wiffhs us all awound us ebery day and ebery nite...all yu gotted tu du is listen vewy cawefully look vewy cawefully and listen vew cawefully and yu will see da signs dat's she is wiffhs yu...by yur side ebery day....layen wiffhs hur head nexts tu yurs on yur pillow at nite...she'll always be here wiffhs us lil Frisbee always I pwomise...Just this side ob heaven is a place dis place we call Rainbow Bridge sweetheart just wemember dis and yu will be otay I pwomise it's twue..Sissy will fureber be in our hearts and fhoughts lil Frisbee fureber and eva I pwomise dis tuu...so don't be sad lil Frisbee fur yur sissy is otay and we will be otay tu it may take a lot ob time but we will be otay I pwomise sweetheart I twuly pwomise dis tu yu..."

Den my Mom kissed my cheek and rubbed my head and sat me down on da gwound.....

I will neber furget yu sissy Mom won't eithur...

We luvs yu vewy vewy much..yu not here physically wiffhs us but yur spirit will always be awounds us each and ebery day...and we habes lots ob special memories ob yu tu sissy....

I won't say gudbye I'll just say..."Until we meets agains sissy Pickie at da bootiful safe place called Rainbow Bridge and whut a glorious day dat will be when we once more will embrace and yu and I will wun likes da wind tugether again fureber and eva and eva....

Frum yur sissy Frisbee and Mom...nitey nite sweetheart....


In memory ob my sissy Pickie whut COBRB 11/14/15 at da age ob 19 RIP sweet sweet sissy Pickie

Gone but not furgotten....









1 comment:

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!