About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, February 13, 2015

Atomic Dog lady

Hi everybodie!! Lookie at me!!! I dot's a baffs ands hair cut!! I all spiffied up!! Luvs yu all!


Da Atomic Dog lady came last week tu our houze. She has a special van dat's got's all da stuff needed tu gibes a doggie a baff, blow dwy and hair cut. She's really nice ands gentle tu..yu know whut? When she is all done I gets a cookie frum hur.

While I was waiten tu gets all done I lookeded outs da window in da van and yu know what I saw?? My Mom...she was standen dere looken at me and wabing tu me tu...I culdn'ts wabes back cuz da lady was shabing my frunt legs so I just gabeded my Mom a big Frisbee smile and yu know whut my Mom did?? She gabed me a bigger Mommie smile back ands blew a big kiss tu me...ands I caught it! It was kinda hard but I did it's ands I didn'ts wipes it offs eiber!



Da end....Frisbee Bradley....da WuNdEr WeStIe ober and outs until next time...next station...next dial...

12 comments:

  1. Oh Frisbee what a darling you are. Bet Mom really luffed your great big Frisbee smiley!
    And don't you look all smarty pants after you baff!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    You look absolutely SPIFFING!!! Bet it feels good to. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's yu! I do feels much better wiffs my short hair cut!

      Delete
  3. Well it looks like she did a good job!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did du a good job...shaved a lil close a wounds da butt ands back of legs though....ouchie...cold!

      Delete
  4. You look FABulous Frisbee!!
    I wish I had a special lady with a van and cookies to wash and cut me...I just got Ma...amatur...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it looks like da lady wif da van did a pretty good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. Bedwars Live Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! Bedwars Live

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!