About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Gud Saturday Morning September 11fh

 Gud Saturday mornen yu'all...

Tuday we take a moment of silence fur doez dat died in da towers and all da hero's...

Nofhin mush planned fur tuday....

Grammy iz coming out fur da day wike she always doez...she iz maken Tamale pie fur Papa...

Dat's about it folks....

Take care, stay safe, stay well and haves a gweat day...

We wishes yu all joy, peace, happiness, wellness and safety...

Yur fwiends Lt Col Frisbee aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...


Pleaze make sure yu takes gud care ob each othur diz iz vewy impawtent fing tu du...


Diz all on da beach wiffhs Papa Dave on da wocks a few years ago..We iz wiffhs Sunny and Cher and dere Mommie Sharon
 
 
#ZSHQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!