About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, April 3, 2015

Master Zombie Hunter course




Guess whut my fwiends....can'ts guess...otay I tells yu's...

I Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Sergent in da #ZombieSquad am a Master Zombie Hunter!

Yep....tooked da course last weekend! Was a lots ob very helpful twaining ands teckniques dat I learned dere...ands


I PASSED DA COURSE ANDS NOW I IS A MASTER ZOMBIE HUNTER fur da #ZombieSquad don'ts yu know.....



Frum yur fwiend ands Master Zombie Hunter Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie....da....WuNdEr WeStIe!


**No autographs please ats dis time

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!