About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, September 21, 2015

Da Dandylion stury

Dere is a stowy bouts Dandylions and my fwiend Bonnie da Westie.....

Bonnie has a good phylosify on life as du hur Muvva....

She belived da followen:

Life is as fragile as a Dandylion
Tweasure each second before it is gone wiffhs da wind....

Dis is bootiful and it's our Bonnie fur sure....

She was neber mean tu any fur pal or hoomen she luved eberybody

She was always vary luving, kind and wespectsful tu eberybody

She was a special fwiend dat God putted intu my life...yes God (my Mom tole me) puts people intu yur life fur a weason and I beliebes he putted Bonnie intu mine tu help me gwow as a fur baby and tu learn abouts life and why it deals us da cawds it du....

Yes dis is our pwecious Angel Bonnie da Westie.....


Luvs yu Bonnie and Muvva tu da moon and back fureber and eber amen...


As I was walken wiffhs my Mom tuday I seen dis Dandylion ands fhoughts bouts yu Bonnie my luv....Eber since yu's been gone up tu Rainbow Bridge tu be wiffhs God I been seeing dem ebery day...Dis is a sign frum yu frum da Bridge dat yu awe wiffhs me ebery day...walken by my side on walks wiffhs my Mom and while outs on pawtrolls....Fhank yu Bonnie fur da Dandylion I luvs yu tu da moon and back my luv tu da moon and back fureber and eber....
Me dearest fwiends...yu can's check outs Bonnie's Blog fur da stowy dat includes da phylosify dat Bonnie hads abouts how pwecious life is at hur Blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!