About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I was on Gofer pawtrol yesterday ands dis is whut happened tu me. Dis is where I started outs pawtrollen fur da Gofers in da neighburs field

I came upons a big Gofer hole dat was very intewesting tu me. It was big, deep ands nasty looken. I kepted a close eye on dis hole cuz I knowed dere was a Gofer in dere fur sure!

Ands sure enoughs whiles I was watchen it up popped a stupid Gofer ands yu know whut he sayed tu me? He sayed, "Da whuts up Doc?" I waised back on my two back feets ands was weady tu pounch on him ands do a little shakie, shakie whens all ob a sudden he barred his two big frunt feefhs, shot ups in da air, wiggeled his tail ands back downs intu da hole, I almost gotted his tail da dang fing...I said tu myself, "Self...dwats he gotted away!" Self sayed "Dere be anobher day Frisbee!" Ands we walked aways frum da hole.

As I was leaven he popped ups his head ands stuck outs his toungh ands gabed me dis stupid look!

I sayed tu him, "Yu are lucky Gofer dat I don'ts come obher dere ands shakie, shakie!" I started runnen backs tu da hole ands da stupid Gofer ands he wan backwards downs da hole.

I dugged a lot's tu gets da stupid Gofer but he was way downs in his bunker....


Next time Gofer! Yu just waits!


Da End, (fur tuday)


Yur fwiend Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie....da....da...daaaaaa.....WuNdEr WeStIe!


#ZombieSquad rules!

3 comments:

  1. What a cheeky Goffer, he's taking a risk wiv you being there on patrol!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thant's yu Princess Leah! Dey all takes dere lifes in dere hands whens I'm on pawtrol fur sure!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe that Gofer popped out of his hole to have words with you! Too bad you didn't get to him while digging. I hope next time you find that sassy gofer!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!