About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, April 4, 2015

It's almosts Bunnie time!

 Dis me looken all likes a pwincess or sompen..pffft..My Eastur outfit fur da Eastur Bunnie..Hopes he is nice tu me dis year ands don'ts furgets tu comes tu my houze ands droppes off tweats ands squeekies...Santa wemembured me ands sissy Pickie ands I been a good lil gurl!

WAITS DERE'S MORE......I ALMOST FURGOTS TU WISHES YU A HAPPY EASTUR! ANDS I HOPES DA EASTUR BUNNIE IS GOOD TU YU ANDS BWINGS MY FURRY FWIENDS LOTS OB TWEATS ANDS LOTS OB SQUEEKIES TU! ENJOY YUR DAY ON SUNDAY DIS WEEKEND! DON'TS EATS TU MUCH CUZ IT MAY GIBES YU GAS ON YUR TUMMY! JUST LETS OUT A BIG BUUURRRP! TWY NOT TO PASS GASS CUZ DAT CANS BE EMBARRASSING DON'TS YU KNOWS....XOXOXOXOXO

Dis is a picture ob one ob my Mom's Daffodil patches..Dey are bloomen fur Eastur buts I don'ts finks dey will last much longur. Mom's Tulips are bloomen tu ands dey all are very pwetty. 

Mom is hopen, (ands me tu fur Mom), dat hur yards are all glowen wiffs beautiful Roses ands ober plants dis year again. Da Roses looks weally gweat! Gweat colors ob gween ands wed on da leabes, dat indicates dat dey will be very pwetty cuz dey are weally healthie. 

She hads tu cuts backs Grammy Alley's, (hur Mom), Blue Hydrangia dis year ands on hur Purple Hydrangia dis year ands we are hopen dat dey comes back very healthy ands pwovides us wiffs lots ob big, bootiful blooms...maybe won'ts be until next year buts dey will come back dey will cuz my Mom habs a gween thumb!

My Mom luvs Roses ob all kinds. We habes over 40 Roses in our yards ats our houze ands dey are all doin gweat dis year abter she pruneded dem last year.  Me and my Mom is hopen dat da Rose plants have lots ob bootiful blooms dis year ands dat dey smell as delicioous as dey always habe...

Unfortunatelys my Mom can'ts work tu much in da yards anymore cauze ob hur health pwoblems she has. Dey keeps hur frum getten outs dere and pullen weeds ands doin ober stuff tu.  She has tu do a little bits ats a time den west.  We habes a guy dat comes ands pulls da weeds ands he shuld be here soon tu helps outs my Mom.

I will sharzie some ob my Mom's pictures ob hur yards wiffs pictures ob some ob hur flowers ands plants in da near future..

Take care ands habes a wunderful Eastur Sunday tumorrow! I luvs yu all! xooxoxoxo

 

2 comments:

  1. Crikey Frisbee ..... you sure look cute in your Easter outfit. I hope you and your folks have a wonderful Easter too and I know that bunnie bloke will be good to you. You're such a sweetie he couldn't resist your charms.
    Your Mom's garden sound wonderful. All those roses. Has she got yellow ones. My Mum loves yellow roses and she also loves hydrangeas. I hope they bloom for your Mom this year. We will look forward to photos once the flowers come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlie! Glads yu likes my Easter outfit..I luvs it but Mom washed it ands it shrunked up a little. Anyways....Yellow Roses...yep my Mom has twu Yellow Rose bushes. One's a light Yellow ands da ober one is a dark Yellow, boffs very pwetty. Thant's fur da Easter wishes Charlie I hopes yu ands yur framily habes a gweat Easter tu! Takes care ands I'll putted some ob my Mom's Roses on my Blog soon, maybe eben tunite just fur yu my fwiendly Charlie frum Down Unders. Luvs yu! xoxoxo

      Delete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!