About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Gofer pawtroll # 101

It was a bootiful day dis day ob my many, many Gofer pawtrols in da neighburs field. I snuk ups on a Gofer...see...just lookie at how close I dot tu!

Dere was no time fur small talk wiffs da Gofer ands it was shakie, shakie time, (likes my fwiend sayed tu me all da time...shakie, shakie)...

Da stupid Gofer stucked his head outs ats da wrong time! Only fing is dat he was a very slippery Gofer...finks he was turnen intu a Zombie Gofer, (must habe gotted bitten by a Zombie Chipmunk)....

Anyways......I culdn'ts hold ontu him wiffs my moufh cuz he was slippery ands yu knowed whut?  He was so slippery I losted him downs da stupid Gofer hole!

Dis Gofer maybe used hair gwease dis mornen maybe buts I finks he gotted bit by a Zombie Chipmunk tu...

Dats just gweat! Gweasy Gofer, slippery ands slimy ands a Zombie tu!

Next time I'll uses my teefhs ands gets a bite whens I shakie, shakie fur sure...Buts da Gofer pwobably don'ts tasted very good I don'ts finks du yu?

Da End!

Frum yur fwiend Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie....daaaaaaaaaa....WuNdEr WeStIe!

Sergunt-Advisor in da #ZombieSquad ands a Master Zombie Hunter tu!


Bye bye fur tuday!

xoxoxoxo

Hi Finley ands obher fwiends! Luvs yu all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!