About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, April 10, 2015

Da Gofer

We be haben a break out ob Gofer lately. Watches out fur dere long sharp teefh! Be careful when yu sees one.

Look how stupid he looks!

Be very careful if yu see him in his Gofer hole..Dey can be very visicious!

Anober view ob da Gofer

Watches outs if yu backs him up intu a corner. He can bite yu hard!

Keeps on yur toes eberyone when outs Gofer pawtrollen!

 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you need some special protective gear for this zombie!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thinks yu are wight Murphy and Stanley! I'll just asks my Mom fur more stuff tu puts in my Zombie Field Pack fur fighten Zombies!

      Delete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!