About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, September 18, 2015

My sweet Bonnie da Westie fur yu

My dearest fwiends;

It has been a very sad past couple ob weeks fur me...My bestest furever and ever luving special fwiend Bonnie da Westie crossed ober tu Rainbow Bridge on da 8fh ob dis month....

I am dedicaten my Blog tu Bonnie cuz I luvs hur so very much and I will miss hur a lot...She taughts me a lot ands I learned a lot abouts life ands hows tu deal wiffhs whut life gibes yu...

She was always happy, wagging hur tail....she had da bigest heawt I eber seen and she touched me and my Mom's heawt in a special way.....

I will miss Bonnie but she is not far frum me...she walks wiffhs me by my side on ebery Zombie pawtroll ands on ebery walk wiffhs my Mom...when I takes a nap she's dere by my side ands when I lay my head down on my pillow she's wight dere wiffhs hur head on da pillow tu....

Me and my Mom cwyed a lot da day we gotted da news dat she COTRB.....We boffhs twy and holds backs da tears when we fhinks ob our lil Bonnie but she wuldn't wants us tu be sad and cwyiung fur hur she wuld wants us tu be happy and celebrates hur life.....

She may be gone tu Rainbow Bridge but she will neber neber eber be furgotten...she touched so many obher fur pals lifes and Hoomens tuu...she'll fureber and eber habes a special place in my heawt....

Fur yu Bonnie my luv

"I have a lil box it's not a fancy box but it's mine ands I will tweasure it fureber and eber dis lil wooden box wiffhs velvet lining in it....dis is a special box ands I keeps it in a special place....yu see dis box I keeps in a special place within my heawt fur my fureber luving special fwiend Bonnie da Westie....Dis box holds memories, stowys, pictures, good times and sad times all dat I shawed wiffhs Bonnie my luvly lil fwiend...Dis box is sp pwecious tu me and I will neber be wiffhsouts it....it will wemain in a special place wifhins my heawt fur Bonnie and when we meets again at Rainbow Bridge we can share dis box and da memories in it wifhs each othur. Until dat day we meets again at Rainbow Bridge I will keeps dis box safe and warmed by my heawt furever and ever my dear fwiend. Yu means so much tu me and I will neber eber furget yu and whut yu taught me about life. Wun wild and fwee at Rainbow Bridge Bonnie likes a pup again...yu can see how bootiful it is dere and see da bootiful waterfalls and Wainbows. I luvs yu tu da moon and back and don'ts wurry bouts yur Muvva me and Mom are always hewe fur hur at anytime ands we been checken on hur and she's gonna be otay sweetheart...she will be otay and so will I...When yu left us a piece ob me went tu I will never eber furget yu...Luvs yur fureber and eber luving special fwiend Frisbee Bradley."

I'll not say goodbye Bonnie my luv I will say "Until we meets again....at Rainbow Bridge...whut a wonorful happy day dat will be when we are we-united once again tu boffhs wun wild and fwee like da pups we use tu be."

I wante tu shawe a few pictures ob Bonnie wiffhs yu.....




















2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Thank you so much my dearest friend. It brought tears to my eyes to read how much my darling Bonnie and I mean to you and your mom. You mean as much to me too my darlins, and you have given me so much strength after losing my beautiful Bonnie. I love you very much and always will xxxx Muvver xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you do a fundraiser for your dog under your name?!

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!