About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, April 3, 2015

Looks whut happens when yu's leabe fur da weekend!

 :wave Sergenut Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie here weporting frum da weekend away frum home ands at Grammy's houze...When we turned downs our woad headed fur our houze I culdn'ts beliebe whut I seed! Dere dey were in da neighburs field...ZOMBIES...I told Mom tu hurry ups ands pull intu da dwiveway so dat I culd go destwoy da pesty Zombies I seed in da field. Dere was free ob dem...one was goin intu da plastic builden thin ands twu were wight behinds him....I quickly putted on my Zombie Field Pack, (it's filled wiffs lots ob gweat stuff...some my Mom made ands some she boughted me). I told Mom and sissy tu stays puts ands I wuld goes by myself ands handels da cituation....I wan like a Ninga, (quick ands silently), tu da neighburs gate tu goes intu da field. Da stupid Zombies didn'ts seed me so I was ables tu sneaks awound da plastic thin ands gets closur. Then it happened tu me...I thoughts.."I will use my Zombie Kick I learned dis weekends and kick off dere heads" so I don'ts needs tu goes intu my Zombie Field Pack I'll just use whut I learned frum da Master Zombie Hunter course dis weekend....So I satted downs my Zombie Field Pack ands wiffs da blink ob an eye I was off like a Ninja in da nite, (butt it was da day time)...I wan tu da last one in da line...ran pasted him den wan tuwards him lifted my leg wiffs my foot outs and HIIIIYAAAA! Off wents his head...deader dan a door nail he was...I quickly wiffs da utmost speed ands swiftness wents tu da next Zombie den HIIIIYAAAA! Offs wiffs anober Zombie head and he was dead tu!  Dis just lefts da one dat was headed inside da plastic thin...I swiftly wiffs, (wiffs much speed), wan ups tu da back ob da Zombie and HIIIIYAAAA! Da last Zombie's head was off and gone.  It was indeed a gweat workouts fur me but not a pwoblem tu handle free fur dis Master Zombie Hunter Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie! I'm happy tu weport dat all free are dead and gones...Den I putted on my thick plastic globes ands gotted ones ob da Zombie Garbage Bags ands puts dem all in it...Dese Zombie Garbage Bags habes special Zombie desentergrating agents dat when da Zombies goes intu da bags dey desentergrate in an instant....Well dat's my weport...Sergent Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie weporting tu yu! Good day..... :mummy

4 comments:

  1. My, you are busy fighting those zombies! We would like a photo of that Zombie Field Pack!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am weally busy pals fighten da Zombie fur da #ZombieSquad fur sure! I'll put a picture ob da Zombie Field Pack on my Blog ands pictures ob my ober stuff in da pack..

      Delete
  2. Crikey Frisbee ..... you sure did a good job with those Zombies, aye?? I sure am glad I'm not a zombie. That was mighty good weportin!!!! I learnt a lot about zombie control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thant's yu Charlie! I gweatly appreciates it a lot's! I luvs my job wiffs da #ZombieSquad and dere's so many differunt kinds ob Zombies tu! Dey keeps me on my toes! Takes care my fwiend!

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!