About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hi dere!👋👋

Hi dee hoe gud neighburs! Me been buzy wiffhs haven tu share da Pup Pad wiffhs Bruva Fritter! *rolls eyes* But tunite I showed him whu's da Pup Pad Boss and tuk it frum him so I culd goes and posts a quick hello! 👋👋 Hello dere!

My Mom's da bestest Mom cuz she just gotted me and Bruva Emjois! 👍👍 😜😋😱🙀👀👀🐶🐷🐷🐽🐮🐛🐛 see! Cool aye aye aye?? 😎😎😎😋😋😋

Welp gotta wun along barks at yu lator gators!!😬😬😬🐝🐝🐝🐝*flying around the room buzzing* luke at me I is a Bumble Bee! 😎😎

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Frisbee, great to hear your barks
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hearing from you! Love the Hi Dee Hoe!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!