About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Zombies

 :hello When I was outs in my Zombie mobile fur da #ZombieSquad pawtrollen I spotted whut looked like a pilgrum. Dis pilgrum was twing tu destwoy a Zombie Gofer by usen just a typical gun..(no way Hoza)...Da way tu destwoy a giant Zombie Gofer is a follows: Gets outs ob yur Zombie Mobile wemembering tu get yur Zombie Net Gun...Dis net gun is equippped wiffs a special Zombie killen net dat disconigrates da Zombie on contact... :bakontopic Otay tu continue....pwepar yurself wiffs da Zombie Net Gun maken sure it's loaded. Da Zombie Net Gun can be used frum a distancee so takes am..maken sure yu don'ts shoots ober da Zombie Gofer ands gets da pilgrum or whateber is dere wiffs da Zombie Gofer....Aim...take deep brefhs...den fire! Da Zombie Net will cober da Zombie Gofer ands it's bye bye baby...ZAP! KAPOW! ZONK! ZOWIE! all gone is da Zombie Gofer! Den all yu do is roll da net back ups intu da gun...
Modify message

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!