About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Da Pulitzur prize

I is honored once again tu accepts da Pulitzue prize frum #zshq Zombie Squad HQ fur writen....

Ladies and Gentlefurs boys and gurls ob all ages listen whens I tells yu dis is twuly a gweat honor fur me...*gets tissue from tissue box and blows nose*

I accept dis honor wiffhs humulity kindness and a hole lot ob courage fur I am a Captain in da Zombie Squad and a dedicated Master Zombie Hunter...

Dere's no Zombie tu small or big dat I Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie will not take any cwap frum....*giggles and wispers* at least I didn't say da nassy wurd....BOL!

On a more sewious note fhank yu fhank yu fhank yu fur dis honor...

Fhank yu fur coming tunite...please hold yur appalause until I am finished wiffhs my speech den I will take questions frum yu...

*pulls mike closer tu mouth and clears throght* Yu all are so vewy kind and I fhank yu again...Fhank yu and good nite sleep tight and don'ts letted any Zombies bite..Ifen dey du looks me up cuz I gotted Zombie Antidote..just one lil INJECSHION...and it ain't in da arm...but it won't huwt one lil bit.....

Be safe and stwong! Now goes out dere and getted a Zombie and makes me and da Zombie Squad HQ pwoud ob yu soljurs....Annnd....bags one fur da Gipper!


Da end tu a vewy luvly evenin

*salutes all sojlur in audience and da big shots*

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!