About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Zombie Chikins in disguize?

Yeserday me and my Mom wented fur our daily 2 mile walk wiffhs our fwiends GayLynn, Blue, Fancy, Darlene and Dottie....Me and Blue pawtrolled as we walked on da twails back in da woods up frum my houze....We kept stoppen cuz we fhoughts dere might be a Zombie in da bwush cuz sompen was maken noise in dere....We waited and waited but nofhing came outs ob da bushes so we pwoceeded up's da twail....aftar we gotted off da twail in da woods we wented down da woad den dey went home and me and my Mom started headen fur our houze.....When we gotted home I gotted a dwink ob watur and my Mom hads a glass ob iced tea.....we boffhs den kicked back and welaxed on da couch until it were time tu hurd da Chikins frum da fenced garden awea intu da pen....I wached as my Mom hurded da stupid Chikins intu da pen den closed da lil door fhingie so dey wuld not gets out ob da pen....I was vewy caushious and became vewy suspecous abouts da Chickens.....Da Black one is Beatrice and da othur one is Honey den we habes da bwown and black spotted babies...but dey aint babies weally anymore cuz dey is gwowing fast and I fhinks dey are instigatures ob yu know whut...yep...and I fhinks da babies are Zombie Chickin plants da da Zombie's putted in tu fool me and when I wasn't looken dey wuld jump on me and bites me den I wuld turn intu a Zombie Westie...yuck! *wispers* Lil du da stupid Zombies know but I gotted Zombie Antidote! Anyways I kept on watchen da babies very closley ands I seened dere eyes turn white like Zombie du....dey den looked ober tu Beatrice and Honey den nodded dere stupid heads yes den Beatrice and Honey's eyes turned white tuu....I fweaked out I KNEW IT I KNEW IT ZOMBIES IN DISGUISE! I tole my Mom tu be careful and come out ob da pen wight now cuz we gotted Zombie pwoblems fur sure! Well da stupid Zombie Chickins were wunning wound like a Chickin wiffhs it's head cutted off! (Hey I made a funny!) Den my Mom stawted tu getted leaky eyes and said tu me "Frisbee isn't dere anyfhing yu can du tu sabes my poor lil sweet Chickins?" *rolled eyes* I sayed "Yes Maaa dere is letts me gets intu my Zombie Field Pack and I'll gibes dem some Zombie Antidote." Well it was a chore ands da Zombie Chickins were all fweaken out and wunning wound but my Mom indibidually caught dem by putten hur vest ober dem den picken dem up maken sure dey wuld not be able tu bite hur and den she'd habes tu getted some Zombie Antidote.....We wurked tugether den one by one I gabes dem an injecshion (I leawed how tu gibes da best injecshions frum Bonnie da Westie, *rubs butt* and I wemember dat one)....anyways one by one dey gotted an injecshion ob Zombie Antidote and one by one dey were turned backs intu stupid ole Chickins...Den once again I, Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie habes sabed da day! Den we wented intu da houze and I gotted a cookie tweat, acually twu ob dem cuz I sabed my Mom's Chickens frum bein turned intu da dweaded stupid stinkie wank Zombie Chickins....Da End ob me wepoar soljurs! *salutes* Fhank yu fur taken da time tu listen tu dis bwoadcasted weport....I will now takes any questions yu may habes....ober and out and dat's a big 10 4 good buddys!
Modify message

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!