About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Da Wabbit twick


Otay wanna see's my Wabbit twick? I Goobie da Gweat will pulls a Wabbit frum outs ob my top hat tunite...Please hold yur applauze until da twick is ober cuz my Wabbit is on da skared side a lil bit and loud noises makes him habes a poo poo accident in my hat....Fhanks yu vewy much......

Now....Ladies and Gentlemen...boys and gurls and all fur pals in da audience I Goobie da Gweat will pwoceed wiffhs pullen a Wabbit frum my hat....*throws back cape over shoulders and waves magical wand fhingie over da openen ob da hat and pwoceeds tu say da magical wurds* Alla ka bob....Alla ka zam....Alla ka zim...Alla ka babbit come tu Goobie da Gweat yu wasscially Wabbit!.....*taps wand on rim of hat after saying magical words*

*Goobie da Gweat reaches in hat feeling around for Rabbit* Where are yu Wabbit....*finds Wabbit in corner and gentle picks him up wiffhs paw and pulls him out of hat for all to see*

Da da....and heeeeerrr he is da wasscally Wabbit named George da Wabbit...*audience goes wild...stands up clapping hands perfusly and fast and loud*

Aww fhank yu a fhank yu...yu habes been a gweat audience and my hat is poop fwee...yep no jelly beans in dere folks...

*Bows wiffhs Wabbit in hand*

Fhanks yu fur comin out tunite tu see me....Goobie da Gweat....Yu knows whut da Gweat stands fur?? I am gweatness cuz I is a pwofessional magikal magiciane don'ts yu knows.

Leave's da tips in my hat please...cut loose and gibes a lil folks I'm a starven artist....

Da da da da daaat's all folks!

Da end!

Frum yur fwiend and fellow blogger in Blogsville Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie aka Goobie da GWEEEEAAAT!


TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!