About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, October 1, 2015

A funny fhing happened on da way tu camp

*salutes* #zshq #everybodylovesgoobie #angelbonnie

A stwange fhing happened tu us on da way out tu camp on da Wanch....Let me starts dis weport frum da beginnen....It was Wendsday and I was patiently waiten fur my Papa and John tu get tu our houze so we culd leabes fur camp.....*rolls eyes* Well dey finally awived at our houze wiffhs all ob John's gear fur campen and Papa loaded it all intu his twuck dat my Mom was going tu dwive out tu da Wanch where we camp..."Come on yu guys" I sayed outloud but funny fhing was dat nobody was laughen pffffft! Hoomens anyways!...anyways  :bakontopic We FINALLY gotted da last minute stuff loaded likes da stuff dat needed tu goes intu da two ice chests tu keep cold...FINALLY....we den jumped intu our pickups ands away we wented downs da woad.....a few miles out ob town we were just dwiven along and I was minden my own business so eggcited tu finally be going out tu da wanch tu camp fur 2 weeks when all ob a sunnen I seened da twees move on da side ob da highway..."Slow down" I yelled tu my Mom I fhinks I see a Twee Zombie.....da twees were whipping by when she finally slowed down so I culd get a closur look at da sisuashion at hand....had I seened a Twee Zombie or was it just shawdows playen twicks on my lil bwown eyes?? Dunno....Well FINALLY *rolls eyes* Mom was dwiven slow enough dat I culd make fhings out in da twees....dere was no twaffic behinds us and she was goin weally slow whens I culdn't beliebes my eyes...YES it's a TWEE   ZOMBIE.....I gotted intu da back seat and changed my clothes... :superman :superman and yet once again Super Goobie was here tu sabes da day again! Pfffffft I shuld ask fur a pay waise.....Up up up and away my Mom pulled ober on da side ob da highway and I flew outs da window and tole hur and sissy Pickie tu stay puts in da twuck dat this wuld not take very long at all....Wiffhs my SUPER powers me da caped krusader flew awound da Twee Zombie a few times den hiyaaaa....kicked his head off wiffhs my stwong feets...double barrow feet wurk soljurs.....Once da Twee Zombie had been destwoyed and buried in da mud I flowed backs tu da twuck where dere waiten fur me was my Mom and my sissy Pickie...Mom was fweaken out cuz she fhought I might gets hurted pfffft again...Me gots SUPER POWERS I CAN SEE'S FHROUGH WALLS AND CEMEMT....no way was I ever goin tu getted hurted Maaaaa....and den I looked in da back seat and dere doin whut she does bestest was my sissy Pickie sleepen away...didn't eben wake up duren all da acshion soljurs...nope! We den powceded tu dwive up da highway where we metted my Papa and John at da Wanch gate den went ontu da Wanch down tu our camp and sat eberyfhing up and den had lunch...But me I didn't helps wiffhs anyfhing...nope I had wurked enough pwotecten my Mom and sissy Pickie and da Hoomens and fur pals in my town frum da dweaded Twee Zombie...Well soljurs dis is my offical weport....just one ob many Zombie pawtroll weports tu come frum when we was campen fur 2 weeks....I will now sign autogwaphs...stay in line please...wait yur turn soljurs....
Modify message

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!