About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Keepen an eye on my Mom's Hen Chickins

Dis two ob our hen chikins....da one on da wight is Beatwice and da one on da left is Honey....Beatwice is pwetty ugly wight now cuz she is molting and hur feathurs is fallen out wound hur neck and she don'ts habes any tail feathurs...yep all gone zoe...Honey on da obher hand is still pwetty she not molting at all....dey aren't layen any eggs wight now I guess it cuz dey is molting my Mom fhinks......Honey is my Mom's faborate chikin she always talks tu hur and da obher one's tuu pfffft! Da woman is cwazy sometimes I fhinks fur sure! But yu knows whut?? Dem stupid chikins talks back tu my Mom.....

Deses are da twu baby hen chikins...dey ain't so lil anymore...dere kinda flighty and weirdos tuu but my Mom still luvs dem...pfffft...she spweads hur luven awound tu all ob us....*wispers* I'm hur faboriate lil gurl.....I gotted hur fooled tuu cuz she fhinks I is a pwincess...*wispers* she's easy tu fool...sometimes doe she not so easy tu fool.....

Anyways.....dese our wemaining 4 hen chikins dat we habes at our houze dese days...my Mom's most faboriate ob all hen chickins MaMa Chickin died a few months ago...yep...my Mom wented out one day and opened up da door tu da chickin house went tu neighburs fur coffee den when she was walken back tu our houze she seed MaMa Chickin layen in da door way...she must habes had a heawt attack my Mom fhinks.....so we buwied hur in da gawden awea wiffhs da west ob da dogs, cats and chickins out dere....My Mom sayed MaMa Chickin was weally old......

Ontu Zombie business now.....I'be been keepen my eye on dese chickins me and sissy Pickie cuz we fhinks dey might be Zombie Hen Chickins in desguize....when I looks at dem dey quickly turn dere stupid heads den turns dem back and I can see dere eye's is white like Zombies....den dey shake and wuffle dere feathurs tuwn dere heads again and dere eyes goes backs tu normal.....I pawtroll ebery day and ebery nite maken sure I pay SPECIAL attenshion tu dese Zombie Chickins in desguise so that I can pwotect my Mom and sissy Pickie.....Buuuuttt....ifen my Mom or sissy Pickie happens tu getted bitted by a Zombie Hen Chicken I gotted Zombie Antidote I can gibes dem....yep I du...just 1 TBS will du it or 2 CC's ob da antidote as an injecshion! Not tuu many furpals or hoomens likes da injecshions doe...don't knows why cuz I is a pwofessional injecshion giber!  Anyways....ifen dey getted bitted by da Zombie Hen Chickins likes I say befowe I am pwepawed wiffhs my Zombie Antidote...neber feaw cuz Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie da Master Zombie Hunter and Capt in da Zombie Squad #zshq is hewe at yur survice no matter whut!

Da End (fur now!)

Yur fwiend Captain Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie....Master Zombie Hunter.....yeeeesssss...ME da WuNdEr WeStIe is hewe tu saves da day or nite wich eber it is.......


BBFN!

See ya lator Gator....afer while Krockidile........

TWMA!



1 comment:

  1. Keep an eye on dem chikkens - might not be bad to dead em just in case. ;)

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!