About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Zombie Mobiles spotted

Zombie Boat spotted Febuwary 22nd, 2015

Zombie Mobile spotted Febuwary 25fh, 2015

And dis is a Zombie ATV Mom sayed. I drove da Zombie off's dat waz widing dis ATV, chased him den BAMB on da head den no more Zombie...Febuwary 28fh, 2015



Man my bwain is tired....so many fings goen on awound my neighburhood but I knows it's a safer plaze now...


Yur Zombie hunter fwiend Frisbee Bradley....da...WuNdEr WeStIe....over and out...*Salutes*

4 comments:

  1. Good job spottin dem Zombie Vehicles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thant's Whitley! I destwoyed a Zombie HQ tuday also!

      Delete
  2. Crikey Frisbee ..... your awful busy, aye? Good spottin'!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thant's yu Charlie. Check out my destruction of Zombies in da neighburhood HQ.

      Delete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!