About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Framily ands fwiends album fhree

Dis is my good fwiend Reggy. She's oldur now ands has artritus weal bad buts she gets along good still.

Dis is my ober good fwiend Dakota buts Mom calls hur da puppy frum hell! BOL! Dakota's still learnen stuff ands she don'ts minds very good yet. She always sees me on Zombie pawtrol in da field ands comes runnen full boards ands jumpes on me...I fink dey don't lets hur outs ob da fenced yard anymore cuz she hasn't been attacken me lately...Maybe she knows dat I'm one bad ass Zombie hunter ands I don'ts put up wiffs cwap! BOL!
 
Dis is da stupid neighburs *wisperen* da ones dat Mom and Papa don'ts talks tu anymore's stupid dogg Zoie. Ebery time we opens da fwont door dis stupid dogg starts barken ats me! We I walks by she barks weally bad and wants tu get out ands gets me...Little does she know dat I'm a Slayer-Seargent in da #ZombieSquad ands I wuld kick hur butt!

Dis is my fwiend Buddy. He libes acwoss da field frum our houze. Sissy ands me don'ts go ober anymore tu see him cuz he's gotted some kinds ob bad skin pwoblem..It's weally bad ands he's losen his hair ands gots bald spots on him..weally gwoss looken Mom says..Yuck..Mom don'ts know if it's conteagious or nots so we stay at home whens Mom goes tu habe coffee wiffs Buddy's Grammy ebery mornen...Poor Buddy...it's kruel cuz dey won'ts take him tu da vet anymore tu gets help...Hoomens...dey can be so kruel ands not take care ob us furry ones.

Dis is my Uncle Bill..Mom calles him Billy Bob. He's da one wiffs da glasses on, BOL! On da wight is my Couzin Peanut ands on da left is my Couzin Sofie...My Auntie Carolyn and Uncle Billy Bob hads tu gibe Sofie tu anober fureber home aways frum dere's cuz she was chasen da horses all da time. She has a new foreber home again wiffs ober doggies like hur.

Dese are some ob my good fwiend Buster's stupid Chikins. I always goes by dem ands laughs ats dem cuz dey are so stupid. I shuld watches out cuz maybe one day dey might peck me on da butt! BOL!

Dese are some more ob my neighbur and good fwiend Buster's stupid Chikins ands some ob his Geese. Now my Mom tole me tu watches outs fur da Geese cuz dey will come abtur yu ands bits yu on da butt like dey did when she was little gurl. Ha!

Ands dese stupid Chikins are my Mom's....Da wed one is Mama Chikin, da black one is Beatrice and da ober one is Honey. Dey waits ebery nite fur my Mom tu put dem up in dere Chikin houze..ebery nite! Dey can now goes intu da garden area wiffouts bein able tu gets outs. Mom lets dem out ebery mornen when we are home, but not when we gone frum home....Oh ya ands my Papa is getten anober Chikin frum my good fwiend and neighbur Buster in a few days. Mom sayed "Gets twu" but Papa sayed no just one more...

And finally....dis is my Mom's kat and my half brofer Mr. Kitty. He can be outs dere some times. He likes tu follow me and sissy Pickie when we goes outs on pawtrol..pfft stupid Kat next fing yu knows he'll wants tu join ups wiffs da #ZombieSquad ands I'll neber gets wid ob him...Only joken...I likes him a lot's ands I'm nice tu him cuz ob my Mom...*whispers* she'd spank my little butts if I gots abtur him all da time...little does she knows dat's when hur back is turned I runs aber him all da time....

Well dat's about it fur me tunite....maybe one more post tu shows yu hows I gotted intu da spirit ob da gween fur St. Patricks day...maybe...you'll just habe tu wait maybe until tumorrow....

Bye bye!

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know Whitley ands my Mom tell dem sometimes, (when dey won'ts go up at nite) "I'm gonna put yu in a pot ands makes Chikin soup if yu don'ts goes up!" Ha!

      Delete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!