About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, March 16, 2015

I'm weady fur St. Patrick's day

Papa went outsides tu wurk in da pastures ands awound da houze. I always goes wiffs him outsides tu lends him a paw or twu...I was waiten on da couch just taken a nap-zzzzz-whens I heawd Papa sayed tu me, "Come on Frisbee lets goes outsides and mows da pastures." I jumped ups off da couch and wan tu Papa outsides.

Papa was mowen on his widing lawn mower ands I was keepen an eye outs fur any Gofers or Zombies fur da #ZombieSquad whens I felted sompen bite me...I jumped ands lefts my post tu go weleave myself ob da bites efffects on my lil body...Yu know whut I did? I wan awounds da field and when I founded a nice juicy spot full of fwesly mowed gwass I dived bombed intu it. I dids dis several times and lookie whut happened....Yep I'm gween and Mom called me hur little gween weenie and hur little Leperchuen tu....

All clear was my words tu Papa...No Gofers or Zombies tu report I sayed tu Papa...So I kept on haben fun and dive bomben intu da gwass....

Dis is my side view ob my
Leperchuen suit.....Pwetty niffty wight? Anways I hads my fun whens Mom calleded to me tu come in tu eat supper...ands yu knows whut happened latur?

Yu guessed it! A baff! Not tu fear cuz I am very brabe Zombie Hunter wiffs some kills under my belt now...I'm a Slayer-Seargent in da fight wiffs da Zombies tu make da wurld a safer place ands tu pwotect da hoomens ands ober furry fwiends.....ands I like my baffs wiffs Mom...


Happy St. Patrick's day.....xoxoxo

da ends!

Frum yur fwiend Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie......da.....waiiit...waiiit...da WuNdEr WeStIe.....

bye bye luvs yu all!

xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. There you go getting yourself all ready for St Patricks Day, the pawfect shade of green and what happens? Mom goes and baffs you! Whats that all about eh?
    I do feel very safe knowing you're out the seeing off the zombies Frisbee, you're soooo brave!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thant's Princess Leah! Now I is a membur ob #TheAviators tu alongs wiffs da #ZombieSquad I luvs it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yur gwass don'ts du dis Whitley? It's lots ob fun!

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!