About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, October 17, 2014

Sompin funny


Hellows outs there my fwriends and peoples that visit my Blog......

Wanna hear sompin funny?, (at least I thinks it be funny).......

My Mom made a pot ob Hopper beans yesturday...she cookeded them alls day up untils we hads dinner.....

Da beans had all different kinds ob beans in da pot...frum little tu big beans there be a lot's....

When she makes hur Hopper's beans she adds hamburgler meat pieces tu da beans ands a little brown sugar justs tu makes them a little sweets tu da taste.

Well......Mom had a bowl ob her beans fur dinner wiffs some crackers....she kept on tellings me how goods they were...ober and ober agains ands agains...My mouth started waterin ands I really wanted some ob hur Hopper's beans....and rights now!

I kept on pesterin hur abouts gibing me some ob her beans....I kepts on ands on.....then finallys she saids she hads enoughs ob my pesterin hur and she gaves ins ands gived me some ob her beans......they were yummy! I ates all thats she gived me...ate thems alls ups ands my belly was da fullest!

And here it comes people.........wait fur it......wait....Laters in da night it be time fur me and sissy Pickie tu goes tu bedtime wiffs Mom....she helpeded us boff ontu da bed likes she do ebery night...we sleeps ons da bottom ob da bed.......Then it happeneded....tu me....sweet little gurl.....I felts gassy and couldn'ts hold back any mores ands letted outs da biggest FART I habe eber let outs ands Mom saids tu me....imagines this...whats she saids tu little ole me....da princess...."Frisbee Ann, (that's what she be callin me whens I gets ins troubles), yu are stinkie....rotten....what ins da heck climbeded up yur butt ands died?" She useded da cus words but I won'ts repeat them!

Well I tells yu's it was VERY stinkie that fart ob mine fur sure! eben wakeded ups sissy frum a dead sleeps! I couldn'ts helps it buts I started tu laughs and I laughed and laughed until it happeneded agains! Yep anober fart! I couldn'ts helps it...really...

I thought my fartin episodes were funny....buts yu knows whats? Mom didn'ts thinks so....she saids she was neber, neber goin tu give me any beans anymores....tu bad cuz that be whats she gets fur giben me her Hopper beans!

Well that be it fur now....funny right? Oops...gotta goes...feels anober fart comin on! Maaaaa...comes here ands smell dis one.....

Yur fwriend Frisbee Bradley da gassy WuNdEr WeStIe!  over ands outs! Good nights all!


4 comments:

  1. BOL!! Dat's whut she gets fur givin' ya beans!!! Beans, beans, a wunnerful fruit, da more ya eats, da more ya toots!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat's whut I think tu Finley! Thants fur yur comment on my Blog post my fwriend! Take care ands habe a greats weekend!

      Delete
  2. BOL BOL!!

    My farts wuz so stinky when I was a puppy dat I got nicknamed Baby Saddam (gas warfare and all). Dey are still just as stinky 12 years later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yu be funny Whitley! Baby Saddam? Boy yur farts must habe been REALLY stinky. Whens I is outsides wiffs Mom and sissy in da yard workin wiffs Mom I habe a habit ob lettin out da SiLeNt BuT dEaDly sneaker farts ands I see a green cloud goin ups in da air....only thin I can thinks ob at those moments is....Da poor, poor birds! I let em slip in bed wiffs Mom and sissy sometimes tu...can'ts help it dey just slips out ob my little buttocks! Hugs and kisses!

      Delete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!