About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, October 2, 2014

My attitude and bordum gots me in troubles at camp one day

One day at our camp I was habing a Westie attitude day. Mom saids tu me, "Frisbee Anne, (that's my middles name), you are bein a little brat ands no ones gonna want tu play wiffs yu cuz of yur attitude tuday! Goes and do sompin, buts stays outs a truble."



Wells I thought about what Mom saids tu du ands decided tu chase my tail tu see's ifs I cans catch it or nots! 

Fur some reason I culdn't catch it at all! Eberytime I tried ands tried buts culdn't catch it. 

Tha game of chasin my tail became a borin so I's decided tu go fur a walk across tha creek that'd b across frum the campfire pit where we's all sits at nite before me ands sissy goes to bed wiffs Mom.


On my way tu the creek I gots thirsty ands stopped fur a drink of cool watar...It was vury cold ands good tu! 

Then I saids tu myself..."Self...wait a minute....whut is thats in the water? Luks like a gufer."...can't be..my eyes must be playin tricks on me...culd be cuz I was so thirsty...But maybe gufer's habe learned hows tu swim now a days!
 After I gots a drink frum tha creek I hurd a noize..I couldn'ts  figure outs what it was...I luked ands listened and luked and listened but culdn'ts figure it outs. 
Whut culds be makin that noize...The noize was comin frum across the creek where I was goin. 

 I saids tu mysels, "Self...yu is a vury brave Westie, goes over tu tha othar side of tha creek to check it outs." 
 So off's I went...justs me...nobudy else...justs me alone...

I walked rounds fur awhile then I gots thirsty again ands stopped fur anober drink ob water.

 
When I was done drinkin I hurds tha noize again...I looked and listened again fur a few minutes buts still culdn'ts figure outs what tha noize was ands where it was comin frum, I was puzzled!

It was gettin late in tha day ands I knew Mom wuld be worried abouts me bein off by myself so I decided tu head backs tu camp.  I woulds have tu cross tha creek again! 

I heard that noize agains and I tell yu's I was just a little bit scared..Don't tell anybody cuz I is suppostu be vury brave!



I looked away frum tha noize ober  across tha creek and seens my Mom. She hads been lookin fur me. 

She called tu me, "Frisbee Ann...yu gets over here right aways!" She was freakin outs a little cuz I was by myself and there be mountain lions on tha Ranch. Tha only thing I coulds think of was that I was so happy tu see my Mom...I felt safe again and started headin tu hur.



I hads tu find tha right place tu cross tha creek. A place that wasn'ts deep. 

I began luking fur such a spot. I looked and looked untils I finally found tha right spot tu cross tha creek and head for my Mom.



 I began crossin tha creek and I was so happy tu be headin back tu my Mom.

 I crossed tha creek, met my Mom and sissy then me ands sissy went back tu camp intu tha camper where Mom gived us both a tookie.  

Mom saids, "Frisbee...I'm glads yur back ands otay at camps..dun'ts du that again..dun'ts goes offs by yurself anymore." 

Yu knows what? Fur tha remainder of our stay ats camp I neber went offs by myself again!

Tha Ends!

Yur fwriend Frisbee Bradley...tha WuNdEr WeStIe! Hugs and kisses tu yu's alls!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!