About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fwramily and Fwriends pictures-Album one

My fwriend Dakota. She cans be a pest!

My fwriend Buddy. He's a nice older doggie.

This is my ober cousin Sofie. She be a little quazy! My auntie and uncle hads tu gibe hur tu a new home wiffs ober doggies likes hur cuz she wouldn'ts stop chasin da horses by my aunties and uncles house ups in Washington.

This be Mom's stupid cat Mr. Kitty. I don'ts likes cats tu much ands I chase da ones in da neighburhood alls da time but I don'ts chases Mr. Kitty cuz of my Mom...little does she knows it buts whens hur back is turned ands she can'ts see me I jumps on him alls da time! Sorry Mom!
My good neighbur fwriend Buster ands my bestest fwriend eber...sissy Pickie Bradley.


My bestest fwriend sissy Pickie sleepin ats camp Sept. 2014. She sleeps alot's now days cuz she is old....17 years old...









Well dat be all frum me fur nows. I dot's lots ob ober pictures ob my fwriends and human fwirends tu share later!

Habe a great day!

Yur fwriend Frisbee Bradley....tha WuNdEr WeStIe!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Whitley! Yep my sissy will be 18 years old April 2015. She doesn't do vary much anymore likes running ands playin wiffs me. Mostly she sleeps a lot's. She's good fur her age. Mom and my Papa takes reably good care ob hur ands me ands dat's why she is 17 goin on 18. We hads a horse dat libed tu be 38 years old but Mom and Papa had tu put him down cuz he was in a lot's ob pain whens he walkeded around cuz ob his feets and legs oberwise he wuld still be alibe tuday...Take car Whitley!

      Delete
  2. It's real nice to meet da rest of yer family, Frisbee! We gots cats, too...

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!