About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My intoduction tu cats


 Ones day whens I was a lil  pup me, Mom and sissy  wents fur a walk like we always du.

 Mom tuk a chance on me fur nots runnin off frum her.. She  letted me wulk alls by myself. 

Whens we were walkin back tu home on da lil country road whar we's lives I hads tu stops and luk at sompin I seen.

 I tudant believes my lil eyes cuz I saws my firsted cat! 
I were kinda scareded ands didn'ts know whats tu du but Mom was rights there wiffs me tu protected me frum tha cat. 
I staired ands staired ats tha cat then it rans away. 

This beginded my firstest inturactions wiffs a cat ands has madeded me tha bravest Westie that I is tuday! 

Only thing is I luvs to chace cats, I du it alls tha time!
Mom trys tu gets me tu come backs buts I dun'ts listin vury guud tu hur cuz whens it comes to cats I turn on my ignore button ons my head!

 









Tha ends! 
Yur frend Frisbee Bradleys the WuNdEr WeStIe! 
Just calls me Goobie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!