About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Baffs day wiffs Mom

Here I is waitin on tha towel fur Mom tu come in tha bathrum. Ain'ts I cute?


Here I luks kinda wurried. But I is foolin Mom,or ats least I is tryin tu..



 Closes ups time!..Aint's I cute when I is wet? Mom thinks I am!



 All most finished wiffs my bath. Luk how durty tha water gots! I puts a ring arounds tha jacuzzi fur sure!




After I gets outs of tha jacuzzi ands Mom drys me offs I heads fur tha libingroom runnin. I rubs my face on my Papa's sleepin bag on his couch, thens I jumps ups on his sleepin bag and rolls all over it!



Aah yes...it were a gud baff day wiffs Mom tuday! Now I'm all relaxed....



Here I is all nice and cleans ready tu sit up on tha couch ands waits fur my Papa tu comes home...



Well that'd be that'd...this was my adventure wiffs Mom tuday on baff day! I justs luvs my baffs days wiffs Mom. Yu's knows why? Cuz she lets me have my baffs in tha big gurls baffs tub she calls it a jaccuzzi! Papa still gives my baffs tu me in tha kitchun sink! I luvs Mom's tha bestest!

Tha ends!

Bye fur now... yur friend Frisbee Bradley tha WoNdEr WeStIe. Watch fur my next adventur! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!