About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tha toys when I was a lil pup

When's I wa a lil pup, I hads lots of toys that I shared wiffs my sissy.

Ones day I was playin wiffs one toy then I wents ands gots anober one ands started tu play wiffs it. 

This went on fur hours ands I kepts goin frum toy to toy cuz I hads so many tu chuse frum!









I played all day ands I played and played wiffs all tha toys!

Some of tha toys were new and some were old..I didn'ts care cuz there were so many of these things Mom told me were toys!

Mom was gettin a lil worried cuz I hads been playin likes a banchie all day long ands had nots taken a nap yets!

She saids, "Frisbee goes ands takes a nap right nows cuz yu is a lil pup ands needs yur rest fur energy, and the toys will always be here fur yu ands sissy tu plays wiffs ebery day."

I listened tu hur and before she knews it I was fast asleeps curled up on a pillow on tha couch...



Tha lastest thing I heard Mom say tu me was, "Sweet dreams lil Frisbee...I luvs yu."

Wanna know sompin? Tu this day me and sissy still has some of those great toys. We has two containers fulls of toys and Mom still buys us new ones all tha times!
 


The ends!

Yur friend Frisbee Bradleys the WuNdEr WeStIe! Buts yu's can just calls me Goobie! Eberybody does!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!