About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, September 25, 2014

A walk wiffs Mom, sissy and Mr Kitty



 It was a plane ole Thurbay mornin ands we were goin fur a walk wiffs Mom tu tha neighburs field whar we alwuys goes.

 Tha sun was bright ands realby shinin! Me ands sissy were walkin arunds whens I saws sompin in tha bushes movin arounds. 

Sissy was comin tu check it outs tu. I looked and looked buts culdn'ts figure outs what it was that I seened.




 I stays watchin and sissy headed back tu Mom fur a tookie. She says she didn'ts wunts tu waits anymore.
 Whens she turned arunds to tells me she was leavin I tole hur what I hads seen was a rabbit I thinks. It looked like what Mom showed me a picture of...

 "Rabbits are harmless Frisbee," Mom saids tu me whens she seen what I seened. 

Since Mom saids it was otay I stopped lookin ands began my searche fur gufers,(There alots of gufer holes ins tha field. Lots tu choose frum!



I lookeded arunds fur awhil whens I heard Mom callin fur me tu come and gets a tookie.

 I didn'ts pays much attention tu hur, (cuz I was lookin fur gufers), thens I decided tu du what she says cuz I luvs tookies. I tole hur "Ya Mom I hears yu b's rightss there!."

Buts I didn'ts du's it! I went wunderin arunds!


I then wents tu tha ole apple tree in tha fields tu sees ifs I coulds finds any gufers or maybes a cat or tu wiffs no such luck!


I sniffed my ways backs tu Mom and sissy fur a tookie!
 When I was standin by Mom and sissie I looked and seen that stupid ole doggie of da neighburs barkin and yakin. Hur name is Hailey ands I dun'ts cares fur hur tu much cuz she runs arounds barkin ats me all tha time!




 I wents over tu bark at hur and tell her shut up buts she ranned away....So I decideded it was time tu goes tu Mom and gets a tookie and goes home.


 Whens I was stanin by Mom I looked downs tha road and seen sompin comin.

 Well it'd only be Mom's stuupid cat Mr Kitty. Oh rats! Here he comes headed rights towards us!


 He stopped fur awhils to talk tu us and Mom.


Then we alls gots togethers fur a couple of minutes ands then headed fur home.

 Sissy and Mr Kitty wents back homes first ands I stayed by Mom.


Sissy was comin and I was waitin fur hur tu goes intu tha gate.


Then me and sissy wents into tha gate tu goes backs inside tha house...

Tha ends!
Yur fwriend Frisbee Bradley...tha WuNdEr WeStIe!
Luks fur my ober advantures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!