About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, June 29, 2015

Zombie Squad HQ website



Dis post is fur my fellow #ZombieSquad team memburs outs dere in Blogville....

Dis yu know dat's dere's lots ob stuff yu can du now on da Zombie Squad HQ website??  http://www.pawsntails.info/forum/index.php?action=forum Here's da infurmasion tu goes tu dere website...

We habes all kinds ob Forums tu posts tu dey gotted a new one in da Forums called Memburs videos ands it's pwetty cool!

Story time is new wifhs Storify

Dey gotted Zombie Squad Photo Gallery which is new

Lots ob woom tu post in Zombie sitings ands kills

Dere's a section fur #TheAviators wifhs lots ob good infurmasion

Food welated stuff

Dere's eben a place fur Hoomens tu hangs out

So yu see dere's lots dat yu can do so check it out tuday fellow Zombie Squad team memburs!

Ands wemember.....We'd luv tu wead yur posts on da website...it's easy ands fun tu post so post tuday!


Yur fwiend Sergent-Advisor Master Zombie Hunter Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie....da....WuNdEr WeStIe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!