About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, June 19, 2015

Tweeter Hash Tag fur my Campen pawty on Julyfh 2015

*Jumpen up ands downs*

As yu may knows or maybe yu don'ts....I am habing a Campen pawty on Julyfh 2015 at da camp where we camps on da wanch up Norfh....

It will start at 1:00pm Pacific Time, (CA USA) and goes until wheneber...some furpals are sleepen ober at da camp wiffs me ands my framily....dey are bwinging dere sleepen bags, pillows and obher campen neccessities dey wuld need tu camp likes a pillow etc.....Some are wenten pup tents dat my Tweeter fwiend Binky Bear is hooken dem ups wifhs.....campen in luxorie..BOL

Da Tweeter Has Tag is #cmpgo or yu cans follow my timeline at @goobie2014 or my fwiends Binky Bear at @binkybear007 or my fwiend Seamus at @madscwt fur all da actshun tu be had.....

My pawty is being hosted by my fwiend Binky Bear ands Seamus my obher fwiend is helpen him out......

Soooooo....ifen yu Tweeter looks me up fur my pawty and come and enjoy da fun, good food, good dwinks, good fwiends, make new fwiends and habe a gweat time....it's gonna be pawsomeness.....even ifen yu can'ts stay pop on in if just tu says hellow.....

Hopes tu see yu dere if yu habes a Tweeter account...ifen yu don'ts habes a Tweeter account not tu worry cuz I will be posten pictures on my Blog....

Takes care all my fwiends and habes a wonorful day or ebening as da case may be fur yu.....

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow.... dis sounds sooooooo exciting.
    What's a tweeter? I'm a dog and only bark.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!