About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Zombie pawtrol wiffs my Mom

Dis da woad up frum our houze....Me ands Mom wents fur a walk ands I decided tu scope out da place tu makes sure it was safes frum Zombies

I pwoceeded tu investigates in da gwass fur any hidden kind ob Zombie likes Zombie Wats, Zombie Field Mice, Zombie Gofers etc......
My Mom hads a tight reign on me pfft....I culd habes slipped my coller ats anytime...pfft...I looked ober in da diwecshion ob twees buts didn'ts see's anyfhing at all....pfft...no Zombies ob any kind....
I pwoceeded tu looks up da woad me ands Mom were walken on...I thoughted I seened sompen mobing in da bushes...I looked again wiffs my powerful sight....nofhing...must habes been da wind ands shadows...spookie

All ob a sudden I stopped quickly....whut da heck is dat in da bwush up dere alongs side ob da woad?? I looked....looked...*stwaining eyes* ands looked my hardest....dere was sompen moven in da bwush ands it's not da wind or a shadow....Culd it be a Zombie??? Den all ob a sudden SHWOUSH! Out ob da brush came not a Zombie, (dwats!), but a deer....it jumped da fence alongs da woad we were walken on ands hopped ups da woad....Dwats....no Zombie....
Oh well all clear ob Zombies fur tuday on my walk wiffs my Mom...anyways....dere's a lots ob weird looken stuff I spotted along side ob da woad we were walken on in da gwass.....Mom sayed dis was a type ob Mushwoom...Don'ts knows whut a Mushwoom is but it don'ts sounds good tu eatted up...Mom sayed yu gotted tu be very careful ands knows da good Mushwooms frum da bad ones dat will poison ands kills yu....
Anobher weird looken fhing called a Mushwoom.....yuck I don'ts fhinks I will twy ands eatted it up!
Ands at last yets anobher weird looken fhing my Mom calls a Mushwoom...Dis one is weally weird looken tu....Maybe Zombies likes tu eats dese fhings called Mushwooms....pwobably so cuz da Mushwooms are slimy just likes da Zombies are...slimy ands stinky...smell likes wotten feet...

Since it was all clear fur Zombies me ands my Mom decided it was time tu go home...Dis our woad dat goes tu our houze....

Comen down our woad I decided tu scope outs da neighburs field fur Zombies.....All clear....

Me headed tu my houze fur a tweat ands a cool dwink ob watur...

Ahhh at last home agains...Don'ts it's feel good tu be back home agains when yur gone fur awhile??? I fhinks so.....
Ands guess whut was waiten fur me, (ands sissy Pickie tuu), daaat's wight....Cookies and look I'm famous Amos cuz I is on da fwont ob da package...BOL! Me hads cookie tweats ands a cool dwink ob watur, (watur was furst cuz I was thwisty).....ands whut fur my Mom yu might be asken??? Daaat's wight....a nice glass ob ice tea....delicious!

Well dis is da end folks!

Frum yur fwiend ands mine....me....Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie.....Sergent in da #ZombieSquad, Sergent in da Zombie Squad Seals, Master Zombie Hunter, Advisor fur da Zombie Squad, Zombie Squad Welcomes Waggen big shot ands Medic fur da Zombie Squad....Boy I gotted a lot's ob stuff don'ts I.....now....arrrrreee yu weady....I sayed arrrrreee yu weady...otay hold yur pants Gurtrude.....here it comes.....Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie....daaaa daaaa da da....WuNdEr WeStIe....Gotcha...yu maybe were expecten someone else??? PFFFT!

Luvs yu one ands all my fwiends! Thant's fur stoppen by my Blog tuday!

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. We got some mushrooms growin round here too cuz of all da rains.

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!