About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Ups ups ands away


Wow weeeeee.....looks at me eberybody.....looks what justs comed in fur me frum Mom tuday.....

I just had tu test it outs and solo...I been takin flyin lessons ands finally....I gets tu solo....

I just luvs dis plane!!! Luvs da mean face ons it buts I may paints it pink ands habes da face painted black...ands I'll habes little white Westies painted ons each ands ebery time I snags a gofer on my gofer patrolin arounds da neighburhood....

I'm goin tu habe Mom helps me set ups my own Wild Westie Girl business tu be ob serbice tu yu in helpin yu gets rids ob yur gofers....or what eber else varmits yu be habing twrouble wiffs.....

I will calls my business "Goobie...da new Calamity Jane rodunt swervices." I won'ts charge yu bery much ats all cuz yu are my fwriends...I will gibes yu da family discount...

How does dis sounds tu yu guys? I just askeded Mom ands she saids it sounded cool ands fits me her little tom boy wilds Westie....

Thants yu Mom! I knowed yu wuld comes thru fur me....Papa didn'ts wants tu do it buts my Mom said heck ya she'd do'd it fur hur little gwril!

I'm bery spoiled!  Ands nows I can be's wilder dan eber!

Frum yur fwriend Frisbee Bradley...Da WuNdEr WeStIe....servin yur community soon....Expert bad ass gofer hunter! (dis is whuts one ob my Twitter fwriends calls me now!)

Bye...

Oh ya....rates are by da hour...I heards dat....tite wads!  Only kiddin wiffs yu!



       Dis is da look......Da??
  

4 comments:

  1. Dat plane are pawsome? Da ya need any other rodent killers on your team? I's killed skwerrils (while on a leash!), rats, and a mousie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thants Whitley! And YES if yu wants tu joins me I wuld be's happy tu lets yu anytime fur sure! Dere's a lot's ob Gofer holes in da neighburs field, some in my field and dey are all ober da places! Yu gots good skills tu! Wuldn't habe tu twrain yu! Paw thumbs ups!

      Delete
  2. Yous very clevers Frisbee, flying your own plane !
    I lives near an airport why don't you come over for a visit, I'm sure I could find some golfers for you !
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thants yu Julie I ams a bery clever little girwl....I culd flys ober tu see yu but I can'ts wright now cuz I habes a lot's ob Gofer missions tu do..Some on da gwround ands some by da airoplane tu. Buts ones day I wills gets ober tu see yu ands it culd be's sooner dan yu thinks! Justs keeps yur eyes on da skys fur me....Frisbee Bradley...da...WuNdEr WeStiE!
      Latchin downs airoplane top!

      Delete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!