About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, August 23, 2021

Guuuuud Munday mornen August 23rd

Guuuuuuud Munday mornen yu'all.....fhank yu fur visiten our Blog we weally appreciates it a lot...
 
Diz mornen it iz overcast and cold agen...we iz hopen da sun will come out tuday....
 
Don't have mush planned fur tuday I finks it'z gonna be a lazy dazy day...
 
Papa's back still hurten him...he on da couch all cuddled up in a sleepen bag watchen da news....
 
Da news iz so depressen....dere are a lot ob hoomens over in Afganastan dat are in danger and dere are a lot ob furs in danger tuu...it'z such a vewy sad situation.....
 
I wish dere woz sompen we culd du fur our fellow hoomens and furs da furs da werst coz dey iz uthenizen da ones dat dey can't takes wiffhs dem isn't diz terrible?
 
We donated tu one organization jus a wittle coin tu help...
 
Welp we iz getten weady fur anothur Zombie hunten adventure so stay tuned and come back often...we appreciates yu'all wanten tu wead abouts our Zombie hunten adventures....
 
Take care, stay safe and well and haves a gweat Munday...Pleaze take gud care ob each othur...diz vewy impawtent...bark ats yu'all lator gator....
 
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...
 
 
 
Me wooken at da camera and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid by da heater...

Me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid 
 
on da wook out fur Stweet Zombies at Grammy's houze

Ob course it's me da clown and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid he iz bein shy not wanten tu wook at Mommie
 

#ZSHQ
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!