About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Happy Saturday August 28fh

 Gud Saturday mornen yu'all and happy Saturday....

Nofhin mush planned fur tuday...we jus gotted back frum da A Frame where Mommie gotted a triple shot Raspberry Mocha she weally wikes dem a lot...

Papa's back iz a wittle betta tuday he layen on da couch cuddled up under a sleepen blanket....

Dat's about it yu'all hope yu haves a gweat day...da sun iz gonna come out and it gonna be nice...108 tuday where my Unkle Russ and Auntie Jill lives...to hot fur us...


Da end


Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...

Take care, stay safe, stay well and haves a gweat day..be sure tu take gud care ob each othur...diz vewy impawtent tu du....


Me at Grammy's houze

Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and our fwiend Breezy at camp a few years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!