About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pirate week starting September 22

  *Talking deep like a Pirate* Weeelll me mateys Aaaarrr it's almust time fur Pirate week Aaaarrrarrr.....

Pirate week starts on Septemember 22nd.....

Hewe awe some ob my Zombie Squad Seal fwiends whut are Pirates.....




 






 







 
AAArrrrrr...*talken likes a Pirate* Aaarrrr me mateys dis be me....Peg Legg Goobie...I'm pwetty wough and tough Pirate...Hide yur Gold cuz I is comen tu getted it!

Arrr me mateys just one ob my many looks as a Pirate...Siver me timbers!

I will come at yu wiffhs boffhs barrels a blasten Aaarrrr!

Arrrrr...yet anobher one ob me desguises me mateys!

Arrrrrr me Pirate ship Mabel....Aarrrr da bestest ship on da Ocean! Arrrrr

Arrrr.....Ho ho ho ands a bottle of wum!....Aarrrr!

Dis is da flag we flys on me Pirate ship mateys....Aaarrr!

Me furst mate...Aarrrr!

We will be ons da look outs fur dis Zombie Pirate ship da week ob 9/22/15...Aarrrr.....

Aftar we steels yur Gold we will burry it in a secweat place...Aaarrrrr!

We will be fighten da Zombie Pirates da week ob 9/22/15 at high sea's....Aarrrr!

Arrrrrr me mateys...dis be my Gold....Watches out if yu twys tu steel it frum me! I will makes yu walk da plank and feeds yu tu da sharks....Arrrr!

Pirates only sign dat hangs in me statewoom on my Pirate ship...Aaarrrr just twy ands enter!

A Zombie Pirate

Anothur Zombie Pirate...Aaarrrr I is comin aftar yu...Aaarrr!

Yet anothur Zombie Pirate...Aarrrr be pwepared tu be destwoyed by Captain Peg Legg Goobie....Aaarrrr!
Well me mateys dat's about it....Ifen yu wants tu join me on Tweeter ands ifen yu habes a Tweeter account luk me up....Aaarrrr....or else yu will walk da plank buckoo! (only kidden)

Da End me Buckoos! Aaarrrrr!

1 comment:

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!