About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, September 18, 2015

Once in a lifetime special fwiend



Once in a lifetime a special fwiend comes along...a fwiend dat yu chat wiffhs on Tweeter, chat wiffhs at #zshq (Zombie Squad HQ website), laugh wiffhs, cwy wiffhs, be cwazy wiffhs, learn frum, and learn hows tu gibes a injecshion tu a Zombie Squad soljur! BOL! 

Yep dere's only one in a lifetime dat's very special and dat wuld be my furever luven special gurlfwiend Bonnie da Westie.....

She was so very strong and positive even doe she culdn't see anymore...dat didn't stopps hur tail frum wagging happily all da time.....

I luvs yu tu da moon and back Bonnie furever and ever and I will neber furgets yu....yu Bonnie are da once in a lifetime special fwiend......

Bang da bed pans at Rainbow Bridge  Bonnie! BOL



1 comment:

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!