About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Summer time


Me bef0re my hair cut looken all cute fur my Mom tu take da picture wiffhs hur phone....pfffffft hurry up Mom....yu done yet? Otay I'll be still fur yu cuz yu knows how much I luvs my picture taken....*wispers* I don't likes my picture taken but don't tell my Mom she fhinks I du......

Me walken down da woad back tu our house aftur battle wiffhs twu military Gofers...Dey were in full uniforms wiffhs bullet bweast collars wound dere chest...But dey were no match fur me da fastest, meanest Gofer hunter in da West.......Oh ya dis my fav tee tuu...yu knows whut? I tell yu whut....my Mom shrunked it ands now it's a lil tu small fur me...pffft Mom....

Me in da neighburs field looken fur Gofers...sniff sniff sniff...yep I fhinks dere's a Gofer in dis hole fur sure cuz I can smell him....he stinks tu!

Me in da neighburs field in my fav tee spying on Gofers....Dere's a lot ob Gofer action in dis field ands Zombies tuu!

Me in da neighburs field looken at possible Zombie...false alarm just a squirrell

Well it's summer again ands da neighburs field was all nice and gween but now it's bwown and dwy ands yu know whut dat means......Daaats wight ALLERGIZES!

I founded outs a few months ago dat I am allergick tu dwy gwass, hay, gween gwass, Bull Pine twees and all obher twees dat pwoduce pollen.....We gots it all wound our houze pwoperty and da neighburs field tu....

When I goes fur walks/pawtrolls wiffs sissy Pickie and our Mom I can'ts stay tu long in da neighburs field....

I'm on allergie medicashions and it's otay fur now...my eyes don't water but I do sneeze a little bit...sometimes I sneeze 4 times in a wow...my Mom says bless yu tu me all da time and I fhanks hur.....

We uses tu sit in da neighburs field fur about an hour ebery afternoon wiffs sissy and my Mom but now we can'ts du dat cuz ob my allergizes tu gwass and da dwy gwass is da wurst ob all....

Well my fwiends I hope yu are enjoyen yur Summer likes me! I'm on Gofer pawtrol, Watccoon pawtrol and Zombie pawtrol twice a day cuz da weabher has been sunny ands da visibilitys are good fur pawtrolls eben air pawtrollen in my jet tu see's my piwture above pfffft I culdn't gets da picture where I wanted it ands neibher can my Mom...pfffft...Gotta keeps da neighburhood and my Mom, Papa and sissy safe frum da Zombies ob all kinds.....dey are stinkie ands dey pick dere noses ands eats da Zombie burgers tu...ewwww...GWOSS! *giggles* Just a lil Zombie humor fur yu tuday...

Da end!


Frum yur fwiend and mine Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Captain/Master Zombie Hunter/Serg-Zombie Squad Seals/#ZSHQ Welcome Waggon....ober and out....happy twails tu yu until we meet agains!




2 comments:

  1. Yu sounds really bizee dis summer, Frisbee! I knows whut ya means 'bout allergeez... I's one allergick pup myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you's been havin a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!