About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Da 8 photos of happiness challenge

Hi dere all fhanks fur stoppen by my Blog tuday....I habes some good news...my fwiend Finley nominated me fur da 8 photos ob happiness isn't dat gweat??




Fhanks yu Finley fur da nominashion....
Finleys fabels


Dis is Finley's pal dat started da 8 photos ob happiness....Ariel


Otay are yu weady?? I sayed are yu weady?? Well are yu?? Weady fur my picures?? Well here yu go.......


Dis me doin whut I luvs tu du and dats taken a baffhs. I don't minds my baffhs I actually luvs dem...Papa usually gibes me a baffhs but I likes it bettar when my Mom gibes me a baffhs cuz she uses my scwunchy and wubs me all ober...my back...my legs...my butt..my tummy and my tail All my Mom's gotta say is "Frisbee are yu weady fur a baffhs?" I getted all perky ands I wun intu da baffhwoom and putted me paws on da side ob da jucuzzi....yap...jacuzzi...When my Papa gibes me a baffhs he says da magic wurds and I wun intu da baffhwoom and jumps intu da jaccuzzi....

Well I know I know....Well Finley didn't sayed whut kind ob picures dey gotta be don'ts yu know.....Dis me wiffhs my Jet aeorplane it's a P40 da kind ob jets da Flyen Tigers used in da war....dat wuld be WWII....I am a pwoud membur ob #TheAviators....I wents out on my furst escowt flight just da obher day..Yu see I always furget da flights cuz me can't wemember da time diffewences.....

Howdy dere pawtners....Dis me on my faitful mount Apache....He was weally fast...dey called me Calamity Frisbee in da Zombie Squad Seal's camp.....it was westurn days all week and on da weekend.....

Dis me looken all sweet and pwetty fur my Mom tu take da picure...dis my faborite tee tu....I don't always looks at da camewa when my Mom twys tu take my picure but dis time I did...Ain't I just da pwettiest fhing yu eber seed??

Me again...Whu culd wesist dis face?? Dis is me aftar a Zombie Gofer pawtwol in da neighburs field...yu guessed it...it was waining and dere was MUD! I luvs diggen fur da Gofers in da mud...I gets it all ober my face and eben in me moufhs.....

Dis me ob course duing one ob da fhings I luvs tu du and dat's waiten fur da pesty Watcoon tu come ontu da back sun woom....I waits ebery nite fur dem tu come and eats da Kat fud...I'm vewy patient...when dey come and I sees dem I starts barken and barken and barken....den I jumps up on da glass door...den I goes ands shakes sompen hard (shakie shakie) and it's usually my Papa's slippars.....

Gotta habes some fun don'ts ya?? Dis me ands my boyfwiend Rowdy skiien one day at da lakes....I luvs Rowdy...he's so nice ands quite da gentlemen tu....We won couples ebent on dat day....

Dis me wiffhs one ob my attitude faces I makes at my Mom....She says I gotted attitude...I don'ts see it....She don't likes da attitude faces tu much...I luvs giben dem tu hur..Baaa haaa haa

Up up up ands away in my bootiful pink jet!....yep dis me on my jet...I use it tu fly ober da neighburhood keepen it safe frum Zombies and Gofers and obher crittews....


Dis me wiffhs a gween face I was a lephrochaun....I getted dis way when I woll in da wet fweshly cut gwass when my Papa mowes da fields...I luvs tu dibe bomb....Guess whut?? I gotted a baffhs aftarwurds...Baaa haa haa...


Yep pawtners it's me again Calamity Frisbee....I'be gotted my most pwessious fhing in da wurld...knows whut dat is?? I tells yu...It's my wifle silly willy's Betsy is a gweat wifle ands I wuld neber parts wiffhs hur not fur all da money in da wurld...WHUT?? Well maybe it wuld be hard...nope wuldn't du it a tall....Dis duren Western Camp out wiffhs my Zombie Squad Seal framily


Tee heee Baaa haaa haaa haaaaaa.....Finley didn'ts sayed dat I culdn'ts put more dan 8 on did he?? Nope I didn'ts fhinks so I didn'ts heaw him sayed it a tall.......

So dese my picures some wegular some funny but I didn'ts see's anyfhing about whut kind ob picures dey needed tu be so I bended da wules.....

And ta daaaa....Here's my pals dat I is nominaten.....


(1) Da Pwincess Leah




(6) Whitley




(10) Jacques


So dere yu habes it in a nut shell....Ifen yu want tu join da fun hewe awe da wules.....

(1) Fhanks da nominee and links dem tu da post

(2) Link da creator of da tag

(3) Post da photos wiffhs descwiptions

(4) Tag up to 10 bloggers


Dats it....Hope yu habes had fun weaden my post and looken ats my picures....Take care.....

Yur fwiend and fellow Blogger Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie....da....WuNdEr WeStIe

Luvs yu all bunches!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures! We like your aviator's hat! Thanks for the nomination but we already did it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little reminder that Finley is a girl too.

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!