About Me

My photo

I don'ts knows where Goobie comes frum but dats what Mom and Papa calls me!

I love walks wiff my Mom ands my sissy Pickie, barkin ands sniffin ebery night fur tha Ratcoons, stockin, diggin fur gufer (I likes tu pounce on tha holes), rides wiffs Mom or Papa, hangin my head outs tha window tu feels tha wind in my hair, helpin Mom in tha garden and yard diggin and chasin tha neighbur's cats.

I luvs my Mom and Papa vury much! I goes everyware wiffs Papa ins his truck. I gets to sits on his lap ands hangs my head out tha winda all tha time.  Mom says I is Papa's lil gurl and I b spoiled!

Papa ands I go downs tu the riber tu see alls tha fishermen friends, tu Grandma Mary's, to Papa's cuzin's house tu gets woods tu delivers and a lots of ober places tu.


Yur fwriend Frisbee Bradley

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Cookies Blog

Dere's a new Blog in town....check it out...it's Cookies Blog. It was just started buts I's sure it will be's a hit!


 http://www.cookiescomments1941.blogspot.com


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!