About Me

My photo

I don'ts knows where Goobie comes frum but dats what Mom and Papa calls me!

I love walks wiff my Mom ands my sissy Pickie, barkin ands sniffin ebery night fur tha Ratcoons, stockin, diggin fur gufer (I likes tu pounce on tha holes), rides wiffs Mom or Papa, hangin my head outs tha window tu feels tha wind in my hair, helpin Mom in tha garden and yard diggin and chasin tha neighbur's cats.

I luvs my Mom and Papa vury much! I goes everyware wiffs Papa ins his truck. I gets to sits on his lap ands hangs my head out tha winda all tha time.  Mom says I is Papa's lil gurl and I b spoiled!

Papa ands I go downs tu the riber tu see alls tha fishermen friends, tu Grandma Mary's, to Papa's cuzin's house tu gets woods tu delivers and a lots of ober places tu.


Yur fwriend Frisbee Bradley

Sunday, November 8, 2015

A day at da beach

Me Mom and sissy Pickie wents tu da beach da othur day....it was foggy and da sun was not shining and it were a lil cold...dis da beach we wented tu and it's just 5 minutes away frum my houze

We explored here and seen twu Zombie Sea Gulls on top ob da wocks! I skared dem away!

Anothur view ob da beach we wented tu

I suspected fowl Zombie play here on da beach!

Dis me and yes I'm on a leash had tu be on leash...pffft stupid state park!

We seen's Zombie Sea Gulls swimmen in da watur at da beach



Overall eben wiffhs no sun out we hads a gud time at da beach....dere's lots ob beaches near my houze and Mom's gonna takes us tu anothur one dat's 15 minutes away frum our houze next time......


Da End!

2 comments:

  1. You gonna let those zombies hang out at your beach?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!