About Me

My photo

I don'ts knows where Goobie comes frum but dats what Mom and Papa calls me!

I love walks wiff my Mom ands my sissy Pickie, barkin ands sniffin ebery night fur tha Ratcoons, stockin, diggin fur gufer (I likes tu pounce on tha holes), rides wiffs Mom or Papa, hangin my head outs tha window tu feels tha wind in my hair, helpin Mom in tha garden and yard diggin and chasin tha neighbur's cats.

I luvs my Mom and Papa vury much! I goes everyware wiffs Papa ins his truck. I gets to sits on his lap ands hangs my head out tha winda all tha time.  Mom says I is Papa's lil gurl and I b spoiled!

Papa ands I go downs tu the riber tu see alls tha fishermen friends, tu Grandma Mary's, to Papa's cuzin's house tu gets woods tu delivers and a lots of ober places tu.


Yur fwriend Frisbee Bradley

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Gween is da color I waz

Da other day Papa waz mowen da pasturez and azked me if I wanted tu help
 

I helpeded Papa and lookie....I gotz all gween..all over!!

Andz look whut it gotted me!! Yep I gotz a baff by Mom!! Dat's otay cauze I luvz my baffs wiffs Mom...

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun helping your dad mow the field. Too bad you had a bath after it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have lots of fun guys ands da baff wasn'ts tu bad cuz I really like baffs wiffs Mom...

      Delete
  2. I luv baffs too. I wish my grass turned me green, dat would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yu like baffs tu? Dat's gweat! It's fun tu gets gween den gets a baff...I gets a baff ands Mom puts me in da big gurl tub da jaccuzzi! Lots of room tu!

      Delete
  3. Kermit da Frog sez it's not easy bein' green....

    And I guess he's right if it gits ya a bath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Finley! Kermit da Fwog is wite! It's lots ob fun getten gween!

      Delete
  4. A baff!!! Oh nose!
    Butts, did you say you likes baffs??? Really ???
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Princess Leah! Ya I luvs my baffs wiff Mom. I gets tu gets baffs in da big gurl tub da jaccuzzi!

      Delete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!