About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Da colur black

Hi everyone ands thant's yu fur visiten my Blog....it's all abouts me ands my adbentures wiffs sissy Pickie and my Mom....

I wanted tu makes it eazier fur yu dat vizits my Blog tu be able tu wread stuff ons hewre so I decided tu change da letter colur frum pink to black....dis way it be bettur...

Since I dot's a lot's ob postz hewre on da Blog I only wentz back ands changeded a few storiez....

Didn'ts wants yu tu think I waz lozing my noodle ands furgots tu change em all.....hee hee....

Habe a gwreat day and wremenber tu smile!


Yur fwriend Frisbee Bradley.....



1 comment:

  1. It is really good Whitley!! I wishes I could's sharzie sum wiffs yu!! I know...I'll thinks ob yu whens I'm eaten a piece howz dat??

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!