About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Gud morning all

 Gud mornin eberyone happy Chewsday....

We been haven no wain but it pose tu wain Fursday and Fwiday....

Tuday it's overcast and a wittle cold....

We not doin mush gonna catch up on emails, go onto Twitter and Facesbuk and catch up den nofin else planned....

Fhank yu fur stoppen by our Blog take care stay safe and well and haves a gweat day and wemember tu take gud care ob each othur diz vewy impawtent tu du...



Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid....



Diz me Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter, Pwivate Fritter Lee and our Papa at camp a few years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!